Do you use Schoology?
You and your students can use Schoology to sign into your magazine website.
To get started, share the one-time setup instructions below with your school's technical administrator.
Sign-in With Schoology
Register your account.
Go to digital.scholastic.com and sign in using your Scholastic account. If you don't have an account, follow the on-screen instructions to register and enter the access code from your Teacher's Guide.
Select "LTI Authentication."
Copy your LTI credentials.
Copy your LTI key, secret, and application launch URL.
Add the Scholastic Digital Manager Application in Schoology.
1. In Schoology, select the "App Center" icon at the top of Schoology
2. Search for and select "Scholastic Digital Manager"
3. Select "Install LTI App" and follow onscreen prompts to add the app to your organization and to the relevant course(s) and user(s)
4. Select "Configure" and use the LTI secret, key, and application launch URL you copied from Scholastic to link the app to your subscription.
For more information on adding an Application in Schoology, click here.
Teachers launch Scholastic Digital Manager and activate subscription(s).
1. Teachers must then launch their course in Schoology and select the Scholastic Digital Manager link in Schoology's course navigation menu.
2. When prompted in SDM, enter grade level and magazine access code, provided by Scholastic.
You're all set!
Students will now only have to remember their Schoology login to access Scholastic.
Once enabled, this will send students directly into your magazine website when they log into your Schoology course.
Updates to your class roster will sync automatically throughout the year.
Questions? We can help!
Reach out, and we will work with your technical administrator to enable integration with Schoology.